I tried the Substack thing. I'm still doing the Substack thing, but I have an audience (albeit a tiny one) with Substack, and there is this expectation that the articles there actually be "written" and not just rambled. I like to ramble. When I'm dead, they'll say, "Didn't she ramble!" So I'm moving back to Blogger, where I have zero audience members and no obligation to write nice, tidy essays that I must edit endlessly before leaving them well enough alone.
Occasionally, if I write something good here, I may fix it up for Substack. But mostly I'm going back to my old schedule of posting nearly every day about whatever piano-related topic I happen to be thinking about at the moment.
If you, imaginary audience, would like to see what I've written on Substack during my break from Blogger, you can find it all here. I'm not linking to this blog from Substack because I honestly don't want a bunch of readers that I will then have to feel obligated to. Sorry, readers. It's not your fault. Really.
This just a short article to announce to nobody that I'm back. So there you go, Nobody. I'm back!
Comments